Indice del forum

Timidezza

Il forum per la gente timida

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Single Cell Analysis Market Revenue Is Poised To Reach $5 Bi
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off-Topic
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 09:56:33    Oggetto:  Single Cell Analysis Market Revenue Is Poised To Reach $5 Bi
Descrizione:

Single Cell Analysis Market Revenue Is Poised To Reach $5 Billion By 2024: Grand View Research
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Inc. Health Articles | July 29, 2016

New Market Research Reports Title “Single Cell Analysis Market Analysis Size and Segment Forecasts to 2024” Has Been Added to Grand View Research Report Database

The global聽Single Cell analysis market聽is expected to reach USD 5.0 billion by 2024, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising adoption of Single Cell analysis tools owing to the improving healthcare scenario is fueling the growth of the market.

The continuous efforts in the R&D sector of the healthcare industry are resulting in the wide applicability of the Single Cell analysis technologies in the different disease areas, as a widespread diagnostic tool to address the complex heterogeneity observed in cells. Introduction of stem cell therapies and non-invasive techniques for prenatal analysis are some of the examples of the applications of the Single Cell analysis techniques. On the contrary, the high-cost and long shelf-life of the instruments is challenging the growth of the market.

In addition
, the increasing pool of individuals suffering from target diseases, such as cancer, and neurological disorders, rising per capita income, and the government initiatives to encourage the R&D in healthcare sectors are augmenting the demand for Single Cell analysis in the developing countries. The extensive demand for non-invasive techniques for prenatal diagnosis to prevent the immunological and genetic disorders in fetuses is fueling the demand for Single Cell tests in the market. The penetration of advanced therapeutic tools for the treatment of chronic diseases, such as cancer related to the malfunctions of the Single Cells is proving to be a boon for the global market. Moreover
, the adoption of stem cell therapy for treatments related to bone marrow transplants, hair regeneration, and other health-related issues is widening the scope of the Single Cell analytical technologies globally.

Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific
, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America accounted for the largest market share and was followed by Europe in -developed healthcare and R&D infrastructure and the availability of skilled labor are pushing the adoption of Single Cell analysis in these regions.

AsiaPacificis expected to show the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. Factors, such as the booming medical tourism, availability of advanced healthcare treatments, and the availability of skilled healthcare professionals at a lower cost are some of the factors anticipated to accelerate the adoption of Single Cell analysis in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, the increasing government expenditure for clinical research activities and the improvement of healthcare infrastructure are boosting the growth of the market. As a result
, the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to capture around 21% of the global share during the forecast period.

Players are implementing strategies, such as partnerships, collaborations, and mergers to expand their market share. The collaborative agreement between Illumina, Inc. and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. is one such example of the strategic endeavors undertaken by the market players.

Browse full research report on Global Single Cell Analysis Market:聽

Further key findings from the study suggest:

The consumables segment accounted for the largest market share and is expected to maintain its dominance owing to the repeat purchase of reagents
, assay kits, beads, and microplates The instruments market segment is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period The applications segment of the market is further divided into cancer, neurology, immunology, prenatal diagnosis
, and in-vitro fertilization. Increasing prevalence of the target diseases is propelling the growth of the market.聽 North America captured the largest market share of around 38% in 2015 and is estimated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Speedy adoption of analytical techniques and the rising R&D efforts in the field of diagnostics are the major factors contributing to the largest market share of North America in the global market. The AsiaPacific region is expected to show significant growth from 2016 to 2024 due mainly to the flourishing clinical research sector, medical tourism, and the high government healthcare expenditure in the region. The major market players in this market include but are not limited to Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Illumina, Inc.
, Qiagen N.V., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Merck Millipore GmbH, Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.)
,Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.)

Read detailed report or request for sample of this research report:聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽

Grand View Research has segmented the Single Cell analysis market on the basis of product, application and region:

Single Cell Analysis Market, by Product, 2013 - 2024 (USD Billion)

Consumables Beads Micro plates Reagents Assay Kits Immunoassays Cell-based assays Other Consumables Instruments Manual Microscopes Haemocytometers Automated Flow cytometers Next-generation sequencing (NGS) systems Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) Spectrophotometers High-content screening systems Cell microarrays Single Live-cell imaging Automated cell counters

Single Cell Analysis Market, By Application
, 2013 - 2024 (USD Billion)

Cancer Immunology Neurology Stem cell Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis In vitro fertilization

Single Cell Analysis Market, by Region, 2013 - 2024聽(USD Billion)

North America U.S. Single Cell Analysis Market by Product Canad .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 09:56:33    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off-Topic Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: