Indice del forum

Timidezza

Il forum per la gente timida

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

is a new programming framework from Microsoft for developing
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 1 Ospite
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off-Topic
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 06:46:49    Oggetto:  is a new programming framework from Microsoft for developing
Descrizione:

is a new programming framework from Microsoft for developing next generation web Applications. It is a framework built on the Common Language Runtime and introduces a new paradigm to server-side Web development.

There are several advantages that offers
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, such as:

Performance: The code written in is compiled, so straight ahead it is a performance boost. The code written in .Net Framework is complied in Common Language Runtime. can take advantage of early binding, just-in-time compilation, automatic resource optimization, runtime profiling
, automatic memory management, enhanced exception handling, and caching services, right out-of-the-box, this improves the performance before you start coding. A problem with Web site's performance is with data-access. For example
, a database table will spend the majority of its execution time connecting to the database and querying the information.

comes with a data-caching module. This data-caching module allows you to specify what data on an ASP page to cache and on what conditions to empty the cache and re-query the data-store.

ships with Performance Counters which system administrators can use to gather application metrics. They can be used to measure the performance of either a single instance of an application or all applications combined on a computer

Tool Support : Now you can drag-and-drop web controls like you do VB controls, double-click and write the server code for the control. ASP .NET supports XCOPY deployment that requires no registration or stopping of the server, supports dynamic DLL updates and extensible configuration using XML files.

Flexibility. Because is based on the Common Language Runtime, the power and flexibility of that entire platform is made available to web application developers. The Common Language Runtime's Base Class libraries, Messaging
, and Data Access solutions are all seamlessly accessible from the web. is also language-independent, so you can choose a language that best applies to your application, or partition your application across many languages. Further, Common Language Runtime interoperability guarantees that your existing investment in COM-based development is preserved when migrating to .

currently offers built-in support for three languages, C# (pronounced "C Sharp")
, Visual Basic, and JScript.

is different from ASP in two major ways:

offers several programmatic enhancements over ASP, such as, Compiled Scripts, Caching: Post-Back Forms: Server Controls
, and Deployment. offers a change in programming fundamentals. ASP followed procedural pattern of creating pages.(e.g.; lets take a form which takes user information and then authenticates the user. Here we would generally create a form, which receives the user information in the first page, and then in the second page we would process the user collection for authentication in ASP.) is a new programming framework from Microsoft for developing next generation web Applications. It is a framework built on the Common Language Runtime and introduces a new paradigm to server-side Web development

CLICK HERE: Watch Sons of Anarchy Season 4 Episode 1 – Episode 1
My golly wow! Oh my fooking gawd! this really makes me headspin in happiness because SOA is now here again to rock our world! The first season received mixed reviews from industry critics. Matthew Gilbert from the Boston Globe said the first season had “real potential”.[17]New York Times’ Gina Bellafante spoke highly from the acting ability of the cast, particularly Sagal’s portrayal of Gemma. Brian Lowry of Variety gave a mixed review, admiring Sutter’s creation of the club and also the capital of scotland – Charming but found the early episodes lacking direction.[18]
The second season saw a notable increase in positive reviews. Writing for Chicago Tribune
, Maureen Ryan known as the second season “engrossing”. She elaborated that “the pacing is much better [and] the plotting is tighter” and also commends Sagal and Perlman for their performances.[19] Variety’s Stuart Levine stated that the new season was “compelling” , also complimenting the acting skill of Perlman, Sagal, Hunnam and Siff.[20] James Poniewozik of TIME called Sagal’s performance “devastatingly powerful”, and named the series on his list of Top ten Shows of 2009.[21]
Sons of Anarchy was nominated for Outstanding Achievement in Drama in the 2010 TCA Awards. Katey Sagal was also nominated for Individual Achievement in Drama. Poniewozik of your time known as the premiere from the third season “breathtaking” and praised Sagal’s performance with Holbrook.[22] He later stated that the disappearance of Abel helped return the show to its central problem: Jax’s allegiance to the club.[23] Entertainment Weekly’s Ken Tucker agreed that Holbrook and Sagal’s scenes were “beautiful” and called Stephen King’s portrayal of Bachman “chilling”. He also commented that the series handled themes of loyalty and family especially well.[24] Maureen Ryan commented that the third season divided critics and fans alike
, suggesting the expanded Belfast cast managed to get tougher for the crowd to invest in the characters’ journeys.[25] Ryan later questioned the credibility of Hector Salazar’s story, noting that he was inferior to other villainous characters for example Stahl, Zobelle and Weston. However she praised the performance of Ally Walker, comparing her character to The Shield’s Vic Mackey.[26] Critic Alan Sepinwall said the season was “interesting but uneven”, noting that the plot gained traction in later episodes.[27][28] Tim Goodman of The Hollywood Reporter said “Sutter should be applauded for sh.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 18 Nov 2019 06:46:49    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off-Topic Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: